At CareGuide your privacy is of utmost importance to us. As such, all of our sites are designed for communication to happen directly through the website. However, if you do prefer to take the conversation off-site to your personal phone or email, you can do so with the following steps:
- First of all, you must purchase a subscription. Sharing private contact information is only available to subscribed users. Only after a subscription has been purchased, will you be able to utilize this feature.
- From your inbox, open the conversation with the user you would like to share your contact information with and type out your contact details in the text box, click "Send."
- Notice the popup that appears warning you about the risks of sharing your contact information on line. Read the information in this message carefully, then click on "Yes, share."
- Your information will then appear directly in the message window, and the user you are speaking to will be able to see it.
- Hide your contact information again. If you have shared your contact information and now you would like to hide it again, return to the conversation and click “Hide my private contact information”. Your information will then be hidden from the user.
Note: Please keep in mind that sharing your private contact information is not recommended. As all in-site conversations are monitored for your safety and security, moving the conversation off-site removes that extra layer of protection provided to you and makes you more susceptible to scams.