Troubleshooting: Are you being asked to "Confirm your password"? Once you have received the link to reset your password, please ensure you are logged out of your account, then click the link in your email. You will then be prompted to enter a new password.
There are two ways to reset your password.
As a logged-in user
- Log into your account and click the drop-down menu in the top, right corner. Select "Settings."
- You will be taken to your Account Info page, where you can edit your personal details, phone number, and password.
- Scroll down to the “Password” section and click "Edit."
- Next, enter your current password and your new password. Type your new password again in the "Confirm password" space.
- Click on "Save changes" and you are all set!
As a logged-out user
If you are unable to access your account to change the password:
- Click Login.
- On the next page, beneath the login button, click the link labelled “Forgot your Password?”
- Next, enter the email address associated with your account.
- You may be asked to complete a CAPTCHA. See, What is captcha? for help.
- Click “Retrieve Password.” An automated email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password and regain access to your account.
- Once you have received the link to reset your password, please ensure you are logged out of your account, then click the link in your email. You will then be prompted to enter a new password.
NOTE: If you do not see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder as sometimes emails may be filtered there accidentally.