Like when using any online service, it is important to be careful when connecting with others online. To ensure your safety, our site is set up in a way so that all communication can occur directly through the site itself. This means that all messages and phone calls can happen without the need to share your private contact information.
To keep yourself safe when speaking with people online, we suggest the following:
- Do not share your personal phone number or email with anyone.
- If what the person is offering sounds too good to be true, it likely is. Be vigilant.
- Do not accept a job or hire a candidate without having met them first.
- Do not agree to meet anyone in a private location. Choose a public place for your first in-person meeting.
- Contact customer support if you have any questions or concerns.